Monday, January 18, 2010

I've finally started a blog!

A few of my friends have blogs and I have been very blessed by the thoughts and such they have posted. I have been thinking about starting a blog, but wanted to really think about it first. I sometimes struggle with spending too much time on the computer and didn't want this to become another trap. However, I feel that through this blog I will able to not only minister to other young women, but also be ministered to myself! I many things that I cannot wait to share with you ladies! Let the blessings begin! :)

3 comments:

  1. How fun to see you stepping out to be used by the Lord for His glory. He will use you and will bring precious people He will want you to minister to. I am excited for you and will come and see what is happing in your life. Blessings to you, Aunt Linda

    P.S. Come and see me sometime! Love you bunches sweet pea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you to Micah, God has blessed my life with you from the time this adorable blonde long hair girl came into my life! You have been a blessings to my girls and I am so grateful. Keep pressing into our Savior and sit at His feet. He delights in you! Wow that is so precious huh?

    Love Aunt Linda

    Come and sign up for my cookbook and book bag at my blog. it is easy

    ReplyDelete